Arctic Waterproof Car Cap
When sub-zero temperatures hit, an Arctic Car Cap is a necessity not a luxury on a daily driven car. When you need to make a prompt start in the morning then you need one of these. The silvered waterproof fabric protects against frost, leaky roofs or the summer sun.
Whip it off on a frosty morning to make a prompt start to your journey. Protects against the ravages of winter or the summer sun. Most include Mirror Pockets to keep the mirrors frost free. Manufactured from silver polyester making it waterproof & heat reflective.
Some mirror positions on wider vehicles prevent the Arctic cover with Mirror Pockets from fitting properly. A new design has cut outs to slip over the mirror.
This cover is suitable for:
- Flavia 2-door (1962-1968)
- Fulvia Zagato 2-door (1965-1976)
- Montecarlo 2-door (1975-1981)
- Delta Intergrale Intergrale EIII with Roof Spoiler (1993-1996)
- Delta HF HF Turbo/ Integrale Mk1 & MKII (1984-1993)
- Delta 5-door (1988-1990)
- Beta, Berlina 4-door Fastback (1972-1979)
- Beta Coupe 2-door (1972-1984)
- Protects from – Snow & Ice, Sun, Rain, Bird Droppings, Tree Sap and UV light.
- Easy fitting & Storage
- Superior All Weather Protection – Fully waterproof & UV reflective
- Versatile - Ideal for daily driven use. Can be used all year round
- Free Storage Bag