Weathershield HP Fully-Tailored Car Cover from Covercraft
Why WeatherShield HP? Weathershield was pioneered in a new process for creating performance fabrics now used primarily in the outdoor clothing industry. The protective finishes are placed inside the fabric, encapsulating the actual woven fibre, not a coating which will wear off. It delivers all weather protection, compact packability, easy care, and a soft-to-paint touch without sacrificing breathability. It really is the premium choice amongst Custom-Made Outdoor Car Covers!
Your investment is protected by a 4 year warranty.
If someone tells you their fabric is better… it’s NOT!
- Protects against – UV Rays – Snow – Frost – Bird Droppings – Tree Sap – Dust .
- Breathable – allows heat, moisture or condensation to easily escape.
- 95-97% Water Resistant – sheds water as it hits the fabric.
- Superior Dry Time – just shake the cover and it dries in minutes.
- Individually manufactured – to an exact fully-tailored pattern designed for your make & model from a library of 100,000+ patterns.
- Superior paint protection – thanks to silicone polymers used in the encapsulation formula – less abrasive than a separate lining.
- Durable, lightweight outdoor protection – packs to 1/3 the volume of multi-layer fabrics.
- Easy Care – wash and dry at home.
- Outdoor or indoor use – durable automotive grade dyes hold their colour longer.
- Effective theft deterrent – enhanced when used with the optional cable & lock.
- 4 year warranty.
- Free storage bag supplied.
This cover is suitable for:
- 1100, 1300 2-dr/4-dr Saloon (1962-1974)
- 12/4 Sal 12/4 Saloon (1933-1939)
- 14, 18 14 and 18 Goodwood (1936-1939)
- Marina 2-dr/4-dr Marina (1971-1980)
- Marina Estate 5-dr Estate (1972-1980)
- Marina GT GT Coupe (1973-1974)
- Maestro 5-dr Hatch (1983-1994)
- Healey Sprite Healey Sprite (1958-1972)
- Healey Frog Eye Sprite Frog Eye Sprite (1951-1961)
- Healey Alvis 5 Roadster (1953-1953)
- Healey 3000 & 100/6 3000 & 100/6 4 seater (1959-1967)
- Healey 100/4 100/4 2 Seater, BN1, BN2 (1953-1963)
- Champ Champ (1947-1956)
- Allegro 2-dr/4-dr Allegro (1973-1983)
- A90 Atlantic A90 Atlantic Saloon (1949-1952)
- A70 Hereford 4-dr Saloon (1950-1954)
- A70 Hampshire Saloon / A70 (1949-1950)
- A60 Cambridge 4-dr Cambridge (1961-1971)
- A40/A50/A55 Cambridge 4-dr Cambridge (1954-1958)
- A40 Countryman 2-dr Countryman (1948-1956)
- A35 Van 2-dr Van (1956-1968)
- A35 Countryman 2-dr Countryman (1956-1968)
- A30 / A35 Saloon 2-dr/4-dr Saloon (1951-1959)
- A110 Westminster MK II 4-dr Westminster MK II (1961-1968)
- 8 8 Tourer (1939-1947)
- 7 Ruby Saloon (1936-1939)
- 7 Chummy Chummy (1927-1930)
- 7 Box with rear mounted Spare Wheel (1931-1931)
- 7 Box no spare wheel (1934-1934)
- 10/4 Saloon 10/4 Cambridge Saloon (1937-1939)
- Maxi 2 5-dr Hatchback (1979-1981)
- Maxi Maxi 1300-1750 (1969-1979)
- Metropolitan 2-dr Metropolitan (1948-1962)
- Mini Clubman Clubman Estate (1979-1980)
- Mini Countryman Countryman Estate (1961-1969)
- Mini, Cooper, Cooper S incl. Cooper/Cooper S, No Mirror Pockets (1959-2000)
- Mini, Cooper, Cooper S incl. Cooper/Cooper S, with Door Mirror Pockets (1969-2000)
- Montego 4-dr Saloon (1984-1991)
- Princess Princess ‘Wedge’ (1975-1981)
The best outdoor protection available for all conditions including sun, rain and snow
Choose a single or two colour combination from the range of eight
Superior paint finish protection thanks to silicone polymers used in the encapsulation