Weathershield HP Fully-Tailored Car Cover from Covercraft
Why WeatherShield HP? Weathershield was pioneered in a new process for creating performance fabrics now used primarily in the outdoor clothing industry. The protective finishes are placed inside the fabric, encapsulating the actual woven fibre, not a coating which will wear off. It delivers all weather protection, compact packability, easy care, and a soft-to-paint touch without sacrificing breathability. It really is the premium choice amongst Custom-Made Outdoor Car Covers!
Your investment is protected by a 4 year warranty.
If someone tells you their fabric is better… it’s NOT!
- Protects against – UV Rays – Snow – Frost – Bird Droppings – Tree Sap – Dust .
- Breathable – allows heat, moisture or condensation to easily escape.
- 95-97% Water Resistant – sheds water as it hits the fabric.
- Superior Dry Time – just shake the cover and it dries in minutes.
- Individually manufactured – to an exact fully-tailored pattern designed for your make & model from a library of 100,000+ patterns.
- Superior paint protection – thanks to silicone polymers used in the encapsulation formula – less abrasive than a separate lining.
- Durable, lightweight outdoor protection – packs to 1/3 the volume of multi-layer fabrics.
- Easy Care – wash and dry at home.
- Outdoor or indoor use – durable automotive grade dyes hold their colour longer.
- Effective theft deterrent – enhanced when used with the optional cable & lock.
- 4 year warranty.
- Free storage bag supplied.
This cover is suitable for:
- 1100 2-door/4-door (1962-1974)
- F & TF 2-door (1995-2005)
- Magnette MKIV 4-door (1961-1968)
- Magnette ZA / ZB 4-door (1954-1958)
- Metro 3-door/5-door (1982-1998)
- MGA 2-door (1955-1962)
- MGB GT / MGC / GTV8 no mirror pockets (1965-1981)
- MGB GT / MGC / GTV8 With mirror pockets (1965-1981)
- MGB Roadster-rubber bumpers (1975-1981)
- MGB Roadster-rubber bumpers, no mirror pockets (1975-1981)
- MGB/MGC Roadsters – chrome bumpers (UK version) (1962-1974)
- Midget chrome bumpers 2-door (1961-1974)
- Midget rubber bumpers 2-door (1975-1980)
- RV8 2-door (1993-1995)
- Y Type 4-door (1947-1953)
- ZT Sal 4-door (2001-2005)
- ZS 4-door, with spoiler (2001-2005)
- VA Tickford Drophead Coupe (1937-1939)
- TA/TB/TC/TD/TF 2-door (1936-1955)
The best outdoor protection available for all conditions including sun, rain and snow
Choose a single or two colour combination from the range of eight
Superior paint finish protection thanks to silicone polymers used in the encapsulation