Weathershield HP Fully-Tailored Car Cover from Covercraft
Why WeatherShield HP? Weathershield was pioneered in a new process for creating performance fabrics now used primarily in the outdoor clothing industry. The protective finishes are placed inside the fabric, encapsulating the actual woven fibre, not a coating which will wear off. It delivers all weather protection, compact packability, easy care, and a soft-to-paint touch without sacrificing breathability. It really is the premium choice amongst Custom-Made Outdoor Car Covers!
Your investment is protected by a 4 year warranty.
If someone tells you their fabric is better… it’s NOT!
- Protects against – UV Rays – Snow – Frost – Bird Droppings – Tree Sap – Dust .
- Breathable – allows heat, moisture or condensation to easily escape.
- 95-97% Water Resistant – sheds water as it hits the fabric.
- Superior Dry Time – just shake the cover and it dries in minutes.
- Individually manufactured – to an exact fully-tailored pattern designed for your make & model from a library of 100,000+ patterns.
- Superior paint protection – thanks to silicone polymers used in the encapsulation formula – less abrasive than a separate lining.
- Durable, lightweight outdoor protection – packs to 1/3 the volume of multi-layer fabrics.
- Easy Care – wash and dry at home.
- Outdoor or indoor use – durable automotive grade dyes hold their colour longer.
- Effective theft deterrent – enhanced when used with the optional cable & lock.
- 4 year warranty.
- Free storage bag supplied.
This cover is suitable for:
- 16 Saloon 4-door (1945-1948)
- 214/216 3-door/5-door (1989-1995)
- 220 2-door (1992-1998)
- 3500 4-door (1975-1982)
- 45 Hatch 5-door, with spoiler (1999-2005)
- 75 4-door (1999-2005)
- 800 4-door (1994-1999)
- 800 5-door (1986-1999)
- MG R V8 2-door (1993-1995)
- Mini 2-door (1990-1999)
- Mini Metro 3-door/5-door (1980-1991)
- Mini Metro, Rover 100 3-door/5-door (1991-1998)
- P4 4-door (1949-1964)
- P5 4-door (1958-1973)
- P5b 4-door (1967-1973)
- P6 Series 11 4-door (1970-1977)
- SD1 5-door, 2300, 3500, Vitesse (1976-1986)
- Sterling US model (1987-1991)
- Sterling US model (1989-1991)
The best outdoor protection available for all conditions including sun, rain and snow
Choose a single or two colour combination from the range of eight
Superior paint finish protection thanks to silicone polymers used in the encapsulation